CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Identical Moronics

I guess my problem, well problems, could be summed up in one measly little insignificant word; boys. I also could have doe two different posts about my two problem boys, but it's easier and more gratifying to both them into the same category. I don't quite know how to start, or which one to start with. There is my 17-year-old brother, who is being, quite frankly, a moron. Then there is my 18-year-old friend, the one I'm still stuck on, who is being.......well, also a moron. Lovely, two morons for one girl. To begin with the one I'm related to seems wisest, since I am most miffed at him.


Miles ~ My Brother,

I help him get acquainted with my cousins best friend. They hit it off really well. The only get to hang out when he comes to visit me,since his parents (I guess mine too.) don't want him to date. He invites her whenever we go places, and says he can't get her out of his head. Two weeks ago we all went to a movie, which they sat next to each other at. Then we went for a drive, which the also sat next to each other for. All while cuddling. Then as he walked her to her car, and my cousin and I were sneakily watching them though the front window, they kiss. Sound fairytale perfect? Wait..... Then he doesn't call her for two weeks, not even for her birthday, and stands her up for the dance she asked him to, about a month ago. He finally called her tonight. Only because I let him have it. I told him that, he could not treat girls this way. He got mad. Words and hurtful things were spoken and brought up. He hung up on me. Then he called me back to tell me he had called her. He then hung up on me again. Ugh, Then I hear from other friends, that he is trying to save face to get a different girl. He is lying about the whole thing, and claiming that he was forced into that relationship. Wonderful. He is becoming a player, like our father.


Thomas ~ My Friend,

I can't seem to figure this out. I like him, and then I don't, and then I do again. Now, I do. My friend told me that he asked for ideas on how to ask a girl to prom. I know it won't be me. I mean he has known others for a while longer then me. A small part of me still hopes. I don't hope actually,and can hardly remember what it feels like, but I think this might be hope. Even though I know it won't happen. He has taken to looking at me a lot longer then he normally does. I always read too much into his actions. He means little of what he says. He's a flirt, like myself, but lately, it seem more real. or my wanting it to be more real. All our friends know I like him. I don't care anymore how awkward things get. I like to see him squirm. It gives me a little bit of revenge for my effort wasted on him. I came to the sad realization that nothing will happen before the summer starts, and then I won't see him for two months. That will kill me. But maybe I will get over him. Move on. Find someone who likes me back, and isn't the mirror image of everything I already am.


Basically, they are both emensly daft.

0 comments: