CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

1,2,3,4,5...............6

Day's have slowly gone by. Spring break, yeah, not as cool as I originally thought. I mean waking up at 11 every morning, is great. Not having to take the bus to school, is great. No homework, is indeed great. But missing my friends, and not seeing them, has taken it's toll. One, doesn't have a phone, one has a controlling mother, one is in Italy, one has taken the week off to be with her mind twin, and another, mine, has dropped off the face of the planet. Not that I blame him. At all. I have kind of done the same thing. But in his absence, I realize how much I do actually miss him. I also realize how much, that we will never be, or work. I've leaned this from 6 days apart.

0 comments: