CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Always Him.

It's always about him isn't it? Every time I try to write something profound, it always comes back to him. I think I am okay with that, but I don't know...well I do. I am fine with talking about him, all the time in fact. I know it bugs my cousin, who is my best friend, but she says she likes it, or that it is her job. I can't help but think that's not the case. I listen to her, but she hasn't had any drama for me to listen to lately. I feel as though he makes me forget my life, and forget her sometime. I hate that part, the part about forgetting her. She is my other half. We share a soul. He is me in a different body. We share a mind. So what do I do? I can't forget him. (Trust me, you have no idea how hard I have tried...) And I would never even want to forget her. She is more important to me, but he........................ugh. I can't even think. I miss him. I haven't seen or talked to him since Thursday. I know, I know, what a long time.....sure. Still, things again have me thinking that here may be a chance for an, "Us". Yet, I don't want to get my hopes up as I did last time, only to have them dashed before me and broken. I don't handle rejection. Especially from him. I can't let my heart get hurt again. It's still recovering from the last time. I've made enough moves for him to see I really like him. Now I over think things, and wait. Always wait.

0 comments: