CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Uncle?

Dysfunction runs so deep in my family, it is impossible to get away from. Or so I thought until I met up with my uncle again. He's the kind of person who laughs at lite and it's problems, and gives you the sense that knows some kind of short-cut. I have only seen him about six times in my entire life, and each time it's awkward because I don't know him. This time however was different. I asked him how he had mannaged to stay away from his family so long. I got the advice to move away and only come back when you fell like it. Don;t listen to the guli trips, and get a job that you love and can't be away from. I told him my familily would twis my arm until I came home. He had nothing to say but repeat his advice. I wish I could pull off his attitude at the world and his family, but for some reason, I cannot. My family is notorus for gulit trips and begging and pleading and.... you can guess waht else. When the play this game with me, I am the first to avaiod the pain and yell "Uncle".

0 comments: