CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Finally

This is the last week of class. However finals have tarnished the glory of this last week. I don’t understand why there are malicious things called final. If we are to be tested every few weeks, then we should know the material. Sadly most teachers don’t think the way I do. They are not enlightened to the fact that finals shorten your life span. Well, perhaps they are, but chose to inflict stress upon their faithful students. I am supposed to be studying during my Computer Science class, but complaining seems like a much better idea. Ahhh, my evil twin entered the class room a moment ago. She was here to rescue me, alas I cannot fly away with her unless I invent some lie of some kind to get out of this meaningless, “Quiet Study Hour”. What shall it be? What story do I concoct for my professor?

a) My friend just got in a car accident and I have to go pick her up because her car is totaled. (That is kind of true, but it happened last month.)

b) My boyfriend’s mom called to tell me he fell and is in the hospital. (I don’t have a boyfriend, so I may need to change this one…)

c) I have to go pick up a long lost relative from the airport. (I would have to invent a long lost relative though.)

Or, I could just get up and leave.

That may not be wise though, as my teacher is looking at me frequently while I write this. I wonder if she knows what I’m about to do? I believe she must hear all kinds of stories this time of the quarter. I must make mine believable. But I don’t know which one to choose. Help?

0 comments: