CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Want To Fly

You know those dreams where you can fly. Where you feel weightless, and you heart has no pain. I want that to be reality. Childish of me to dream such, I know, yet I still dream. Really, I had a dream like that last night. I was on the roof of an extremely tall building, and I looked down. As I was looking I jumped and began to fall. I was not afraid but exhilarated. I felt light and soon began soring into the clouds. I don't know how your brain can form such incredible images, but i saw the whole city spread out before me, the lights like tiny jewels. I never wanted my feet to touch the ground again, I could have stayed in the night sky forever. The music from my alarm clock, smashed my happy dream into a thousand tiny pieces, and I began the day with only a flicker of hope that I would ever fly again.

0 comments: